The Lionesque Group
Last Updated: August 21, 2017
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as your email when you sign up for our newsletter.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain and improve our Service;
· Send you store notes and updates;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Field-Test LLC and others; and
· Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
· With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
· In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Field-Test LLC or others;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
· Between and among Field-Test LLC and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
· With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Field-Test LLC takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Field-Test LLC is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.